09 October 2013

a short story and other news

Hope this midpoint in the week is finding you well! 

A small short story I wrote is up over on Anchor&Plume Pressblog today.  
I would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think. 

In other news, the above photograph was taken by my middle when we were camping at Morro Bay. He entered it into the school's art contest and he won! He is thrilled to bits. It now is being sent off to compete in the regional art contest. The best part of all of this was watching how proud he was when he found out that he won. It was so very sweet to see. 

Made my day sparkle. 

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well done to your middle boy. What a proud moment for him and his Mum. And so it should win ... It's a beautiful photo.
    Don't you just love it when your kids discover their hidden talents. I'm a firm believer that everyone is really good at something ... you just need to keep trying things until you find out "your" thing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, congrats to middle boy!!!!! A beautiful photo that reminds me of time on the California coast watching these amazing creatures. It seems as though he has an eye just like his mama.
    Chey xo

    ReplyDelete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...